Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Hating Fat Girls ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, May 7, 2010

RyE On Hating Fat Girls

Ok maybe hate is a strong word...but right now I strongly dislike you! lol

Had a traumatizing experience on the train today. Probably top 5 worst experiences on the train...yep def up there.

So the train ride was so packed that basically if I was standing I could either

A) Impregnate someone
B) Get raped

THANKFULLY I had a seat. Or so I thought. Because it was so packed I had the privilege of having Super Fat stand in front of me

No joke she was probably this big. Now lets get a couple of things straight. Ladies...Ladies...laaaaadies (sigh) if you know you got some extra dinner rolls hanging around you spandex is not your friend. And just because the weather is getting better....a tank top with your bottom muffin top sticking out isn't a good look.

So back to the story... there I was dozing off as I normally do...

...when all of a sudden SMACK! The train must have hit the brake pads abruptly because that fat woman's belly straight up upper cut me! She didn't look like she could keep it together either and I swore she was going to fall on me I thought this was going to happen to me...


So my natural reaction was....



Next time I'll try to stay awake on the train.... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter