Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE on ADDICTION ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, December 13, 2009

RyE on ADDICTION

Wikipedia defines addiction as follows:

The meaning of the word addiction in the English lexicon varies according to context. A positive addiction is a beneficial habit-where the benefits outweigh the costs. A negative addiction is a detrimental habit--where the benefits are not worth the costs. A neutral addiction is a habit in which it is not clear if the organism (or species) benefits from the activity.

I'll let you decide because....I have an addiction...an addiction to:

  • Being the absolute best
  • Pushing myself beyond my limits
  • Proving people wrong
  • Succeeding
  • Learning new things
  • Kicks
  • Music
  • Leather jackets
  • Looking Fly
  • Urban Art
  • NEW YORK CITY
  • QUEENS/BROOKLYN
  • Women
  • Meeting new people
  • Exploring new worlds and cultures
  • Finding meaning to my world....
I have an addiction...an addiction to Perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter