Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Random Rainy Thoughts ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, March 13, 2010

RyE On Random Rainy Thoughts

I think NYC is getting hit by a monsoon. The rain is just ridiculous and to top it all off I got a leak around my living room window sill...Awesome.

As you are all aware I've been battling with my recent flare up so with that and this horrible rain I've been trapped up in this lovely condo of mine with not a whole lot to do. So here are some random thoughts...

  1. Went to my accountant today to do my taxes and it looks like being a home owner will help me out BIG time with Uncle Sam. Don't disappoint me CPA!
  2. This leaking around my window is driving me In+Sane like you wouldn't believe
  3. I played with my PS3 which is not really something I do and it froze TWICE on me. Is this its way of saying you need to play with me more often or is this its way of saying because I don't play with you, you go and become stupid on me!
  4. I wish I had more BluRay movies....
  5. Saw that Gaga Telephone video finally... Now I don't know why but I am just not a fan of her. Everyone gets all up and arms about why I don't like her and honestly I just don't have an argument except I just simply don't like her. Sure her songs get stuck in my head but I don't find her all that great. Her outfits and videos don't scream art they just scream "you're trying to hard" to me. Or maybe it's because she went to that devil school that my sister went to and I don't like anything that spawned from there....minus Jordana Brewster =)
  6. More often than not when it is rainy or snowy outside I tend to order out...and I usually give them a great tip for braving the elements but this rain/wind is making me feel really bad to put anyone out there. I'm too sick/lazy to cook...ugh decisions.
  7. My doctor advises I don't get anymore tattoo's due to my condition.....sigh...let's see how much I listen to that
  8. I can't wait to leave...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter