Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On What I Wanted to Say... ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, April 17, 2010

RyE On What I Wanted to Say...

So it's been a week or two since Lent has come and gone. I gave up FB for lent but made a conscience decision to try not to go back after lent. So far so good but I do miss that outlet to see what people are up and have the ability to communicate to people I am not that "close" with.

That being said if I were on FB during that time here's a few of what my updates would have looked like:

  • Gosh this is tough
  • Good Day vs Bad Day....I think Bad Day won
  • Am I really going to Spring Break tomorrow?!
  • Yay for a new B Baby
  • I am really too old for this....
  • I will never do that again....ever
  • I'm a Ninong again whoo hooo
  • Pulling a Bret Favre...
  • Shut down....
  • Beisbol Season is baaaaaack
  • Los Mets = Los Suckass
  • Not getting emotionally attached this year....I swear...
  • To my previous status..I lied
  • FUCK
  • shhhhh.org/yourfuckingface
  • One more B Baby...we are taking over
  • Your Beautiful and I hate you
  • Great wall of China
  • What an Immigrant
  • "We were supposed to just hook up and have a blast..."
  • Mojo...where did you go?
  • RIP U.F'd Up
  • I had to laugh for a second had to check myself get my mack back in perspective...I slacked for a second but I'm back no question
  • I'm cold...ice cold
I'm pretty sure I'll be back sooner than later haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter