Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On The LeBrondown Theory ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, June 17, 2011

RyE On The LeBrondown Theory


Social media was a riot with the defeat of the Miami Heat. Celebrations were had almost more so because the Heat lost than Dallas winning. And hell it could have been anyone  (Fill in the Blank) vs Miami Heat and had they won it; it would still create the same result.

I wanted to write this more so on my perspective of why The Heat, or more so why LeBron was vilified this whole season and why the world hated but I feel that has been done to death. Hell I can admit I was one of the many who hated on him. Initially I was on the fence before I started my hate but as I got into it, and with Bron Bron adding more fuel to the fire I was in full hate mode.

The reason why I'm not going to write my theory however is simply because Bill Simmons.. the best damn sports blogger/coloumn writer.... in my opinion, simply wrote it the best. Read it here:


I also have to credit him for the LeBrondown Theory aka meltdown of LeBron size magnitude. Like he said, the problem with a guy like Bron is that he has a world of potential but is surrounded by a group of enablers and sycophants. This has caused him to  pass the buck per se on what he is capable of. Never one to take the blame he always pushes it to others. In Cleveland it was his supporting cast, during the early season of the Heat formation, "it was too much expectations" and that there was a natural learning curve that needed to be take the "heat" off them (pun ehh somewhat intended).

The problem isn't entirley even his fault but how he goes about it. In team sports you don't ever call your teammates out as role players with no killer instinct. You don't call yourself King before you step out of high school. You don't take on the superstar status but want to be viewed as average. (I stopped writing on Monday 6/13)

(resumed on 6/17)

whatever... LeBron is a Bitch hahahaha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter