Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Thoughts To Work ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, June 9, 2011

RyE On Thoughts To Work

  • Why had my phone been blowing up all night? (Oh that's my sis and my lady friend tweeting back and forth mentioning me...)
  • Why didn't I just shut off the sound.... #grumpy
  • Wow its Philippines hot out
  • I love kids...Except bad ass kids on public transportation
  • I seriously don't understand how Asians parent their kids....
  • BAD.ASS.KIDS...lil terror bastards
  • DAAAAAMN  (shades off) #caught #fail
  • I don't care if you are gay...(that is my assumption on this case) no man should ever walk around with this thinking your making some type of ground breaking fashion statment (it was purple in real life)
  • (in my mind) Of all the fucking people in the world to get stuck in an elevator with.... (reality) HEEEEY Buuuuddy how's it going?! HOT out isn't it?!
  • All this before 9:30 AM I'm calling it a day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter