Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On #$@%*&@ Myself ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RyE On #$@%*&@ Myself

Procrastination is similar to masturbation. In the end...you're only fucking yourself.



Is that how it goes? Well that's me right now. I for the life of me can not get myself to come out of this creative block. I'm working on a project that started out as a hobby/passion and now has turned into something real legit and here I am staring at the computer screen writing....this.....instead of my assignment. Granted I work better under pressure and quick deadlines so that could also play into this.

And ironically I've come to realize that I've been coasting a bit. Business has been down across the board at no fault to me or my team, but I have a lot of down time. Add to the fact that my role from doing everything to more or less just overseeing has changed my pace that its been hard to focus on old school assignments I haven't done in a while. Repetition breeds action and I guess my lack of repetition has resulted in a lack of...action.

So I'm going to step my game up and work like an intern again. Work like I'm on the come up. I've not even come close to reaching the pinnacles that I plan to reach and I'm getting far too comfy in my "slower pace let everyone else do everything." I'm going to find ways to improve myself and ultimately my business. Be better prepared and put new twists to old formula's so that the end result....doesn't leave me fucking myself  ::wink::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter