Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE on.... ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, February 5, 2010

RyE on....

Whats up blog world....

Its me your boy Rye. I've been gone for a minute and I know I haven't really contributed much to this ol blog of mine.

Alot of things have gone down in the first month of 2010. Work is work and that hasn't seemed to change since I last left it in 09. It sucks...terribly.

Everything else though is kinda sorta looking on the up and up. I am changing my life for the better. I am tired of talking and complaining about making change in my life.

It is time I set forth and make things happen. There is only so much you can control in life and for the things I cannot I am going to have to learn to let it go. But with the things I can control I will change for the better.

So take a ride with me and come see where this adventure will take me...I promise it will be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter