Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Thank Me Later ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, May 26, 2011

RyE On Thank Me Later

And oh my goodness you're welcome (you're welcome)
At this point me is who I am trying to save myself from....

I think I'm spending all my time with the wrong women
I think I have a chance at love and knowing me I missed it
Cause me dedicating my time just isn't realistic
Man, the good girls went silent on me...
They got a boyfriend, or left for college on me
And all the bad ones I used to hit are friends now...
That make me wish I had a little less mileage on me
But do I ever come up in discussion?
Over double-pump lattes and low fat muffins?
Do I?.... Or is missing what we had out of the question?
I'm probably just the reason that you learned your lesson...
I got flows for the Marilyn Monroes who was there before it all...
I guess thats how it goes

They hear about your cons, but focus on your pros..
And love you for who you are from the bottome of they soul.
But those same ones from your area will grow into women that are ready to get married at hello...

Searching for the meaning, you'll find it next to me.
They tell me I'm the hottest....guess we finally get to see..

They Say the doors'll open up soon as you find the missing key...
It's probably why I'm in this bitch shinin
Jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
I rep the NYC in case you need to be reminded
And the bandwagon's full but you can try and run behind it..

And I know life is just a game in which the cards are facin down
I'm in a world where things are taken, never given
How long they choose to love you will never be your decision
And I'm aware that this could be the last time you listen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter