Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On This Little Light of Mine ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RyE On This Little Light of Mine

iiiii'm gonna let it shiiiiine....

 (ahem)

Excuse me I couldn't help myself. I'm about to pass out as I write this but I needed to get it out. Ever have one of those moments where you just feel productive? Where you feel like you want to do more? Because life is just so much better when you actually apply yourself in it? Yea....that's what I feel like.

Getting  back into a much needed workout routine and better eating habits (summer is here and well I gotta keep tight keep it right). My running has improved so much in the last two months. I am running long distance outdoors with a lot of stamina and speed. It reminds me of how I was back in 2006 and I couldn't be happier. I thought I lost this ability through all my injuries and other ailments. And to see it back well I'm not going to let anything stop me. I want to namaste and om shanti it up more. I want to find that balance of peace and help alleviate the pain in my back.

I want to be enlightened and read more and stop listening to my ryepod every morning on my way to work. I want to write more and I guess blog more. I want to have conversations with intellectual people about their lives and experiences.

I want to enjoy the summer and live it to its fullest potential. I want to buy a little piece of heaven. I want to ride my bike till the very End. I want to share captured moments with my loved ones so we can look back fondly of our time together. I want to love....love her. I want her to love...love me.

But the biggest thing I want to do....I want to go back to school. I got this itch to want to learn and feel like going back to school can only help me to where I want to go next. And you know I say this thinking I have it all planned out (which goes against my last blog). And I might have a hint of what I want to do but I also know that if it doesn't happen....well it'll still be all alright in the end.

So c'mon world....are you ready for me? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter