Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Ego Trippin...Back for the First Time ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, November 8, 2010

RyE On Ego Trippin...Back for the First Time



Just freestylin my thoughts on what tomorrow brings...

Yo boy Pes' is fly like spaceships
haters like food I feast after graces
Only rock basics, Reebok Classics
Graduated from "fucked up" no longer getting wasted
Real life placement, moved from the basement, placed on a matrix based on a day in the life spent..
Acapella Freestyle all harder than your song said
My life span designed to be thicker than a red bone
I'm a problem when I'm in the zone
So pardon me for being blunt I'm just being direct
I don't really deal with beef cuz I digest
But if you haters feeling froggy get disect
I show these niggas how to stroke with my bicep
Cuz the Queens kid clocked in like a giant Gob-a-lin
Stack cash never spend like kids in recess I bully lunch money
Been selling Kool Aid since I was young honey
Never stop earnin I'm still learnin
I'm way past hot and homey I'm still burning

Rumors of the Demise of Rye is dead
Change gon come that's what Barack said
I prefer Money Power and Respect like the Lox said
Leader of the New School that's what Jess said
Don't need Fendi this or Gucci that, maybe a little Sierra Leon Diamond enough said
You can know so much yet but know nothing, if I know nothing else bet I know hustlin
This ain't even supposed to rhyme its a controlled substance
No iron pumping just kettle bell swinging
I just do business I don't do friends long as the money right I'm in
Don't need to second guess the best I'm him
Still wrap circles round these new Urkels cuz I stay in my lane till it open up
Like a sponge to the game I just soak it up
5 years in I deserve it
Cypher so hard I just murdered it

So God bless my "Soul" I just found religion
And with help from a "Birdseye" view she help channel my vision
Uncaged uplift me out of my prison
Everything I say imitate my life
My words be inspiration to your life
That's why I let you into my diary to admire me
The makings of this man see my private dichotomy
So if you hear me God open up the pearly gates, let me entrada
Rip open my body, fuck me up like a pinata
Just know those that come after me, all basura
I might have slipped for a minute that was not by design
Gotta remember God has plans for mine
Slight different approach I thought He wanted me out through my ass hole
But worry not case you forgot he let it be and left me, The Asshole
So all you doubters can hug and kiss my ass x and o
The fact that I'm free let me know God is great
To spread my kool aid no concentrate
So never fear Superman is here
Clark Kent by the desk I shall appear
Hakuna mata, feet up sippin java...

Guess who's back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter