Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Thanks ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, November 25, 2010

RyE On Thanks

Thank you God:

  • For another day
  • Keeping my family strong despite the struggles
  • The love I get from all my family and friends
  • Giving me a wonderful family 
  • Friends to lean on
  • Tiffany <3
  • The doctors and nurses who took care of me this past year
  • A career that is successful
  • My talent and abilities you have given me
  • The strength to persevere 
  • My wonderful new 2010 addictions after a 3 year hiatus....(don't judge me)
  • For recognizing my weaknesses....and accepting them for what they are
  • For BLESSING me and those I love
  • ....many more thanks!

They say "to whom God gives...much is expected"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter