Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Our Crazy Little Bubble ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, November 4, 2010

RyE On Our Crazy Little Bubble

Maganda: No mean faces. Those are so NOT nice
Rye: Isn't that the whole point of a "mean face"?
Rye: To...not...be....nice?
Maganda: Not to me!
Maganda: You? Love me. And should ALWAYS be nice to me.
Maganda: Clearly.
Rye: That sounded like an order
Rye: Almost a demand with the caps
Rye: U know rye rye doesn't respond well to those
Maganda: ....
Maganda: You are dillusional
Rye: How am I being dillusional??
Maganda: Bc I that wasn't an order!
Rye: Are we speaking english?
Rye: Or did ur native island in u just come out
Rye: :p
Maganda: Lol.
Maganda: *TIME OUT*
Rye: Oh cmon!!!!!!!
Rye: COME ON
Rye: Ima ping the shit out of you
Rye: PING!!!
Rye: PING!!!
Rye: PING!!!
Rye: =D
Rye: PING!!!
Rye: =D
Rye: PING!!!
Maganda: >=/
Rye: =|
Rye: (hug) ?
Maganda: 2 X *TIME OUT*
Rye: COOOOOOOME ON
Rye: Fuck
Maganda: I hate that I'm totally smiling. You suck.
Rye: That's because you loooooove me
Rye: U can't live withouuuuuuuut me
Rye: You think I'm sexxxxxy
Rye: =D
Maganda: Lol. I do love you.
Rye: Good
Rye: Now you? *TIME OUT*
Rye: :D

PS. Now I'm talking about her ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter