Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On Ego Trippin Part 4 + Two Years Gone ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

RyE On Ego Trippin Part 4 + Two Years Gone

"The motivation for me... was them telling me what I could not be. Fuck Ya'll"
 
Let's be honest. I haven't exactly been the most straight forward individual when it comes to my life.
At times I can be a pretty big asshole when I feel like you come close to anything I consider personal or private. Shady kinda comes to mind to describe me. I'm working on it. Trust me.

I think I've said this a million times. I hate talking. I just like to do. Action speaks louder than words for me. But every so often I like to boast. I like to release some aggression.And right now I got a lot of pent up aggression. I want to turn the page on this chapter in my life. So I hope to get this all off my chest now.

Fuck You. Fuck all of you. To everyone who ever doubted me. To everyone who ever thought I wasn't good enough. To everyone who tried to hold me back. To everyone who expected me to be anything less than I can be. To everyone who can't see me for me. Fuck you all.

I have a hard time accepting rejection. I don't like losing. I'm a Type A always Number 1 personality. And if I ain't then I fight very hard to make you see you were wrong in looking past me. So when I feel like I'm not #1 or that I am not getting what I deserve it eats at me. Burns a hole right through me. I can respect defeat but not when I know I'm the better man.

You're a selfish bitch. I see it now. You always wanted it your way. Even now you can't seem to look at me and see what I'm worth. You never put me first and yet I always did. You claim to know me but I'm beginning to think you never did. Because all the shit you hated about me and wanted to change is everything I am. You made me feel less of a man and for what? Because I couldn't give you the life that you wanted? What happened to my goals and dreams? I'm just supposed to give you the world and forget mine?

The sad truth is I was willing to do that. I was willing to give you the world and everything you ever wanted in life. But not at the expense of my dreams.

You're my Past. When you decided to make your decision on how you wanted to move forward with your life I know that you would remain in my past and not part of my future. And I accepted that. But to come back to me and make me a ghost because when your situation is fucked up I'm the only one you got. I got news for you. This ghost is very much alive. Just remember there was a ring on your finger....and I'm not talking about the one your sporting now. But hey...that's just the past.

You're my biggest fake cheerleader. When I was going through my ups and downs you were there for me. I won't forget that. We had our moment in the sun and it was unexpected but I guess how it all came to an end didn't exactly sit well with me. You got your single life jollies off of me and then went running back to the one you left. That's fine. Homeboy is actually really cool. But I'm a pretty big secret that he will never know will he?   And you did him wrong because you know that if you told him you guys probably won't be together right now. But you won't ruin that with a fling right? Not that I had any issues with being a "fling." Hell I got out of a relationship shortly after so I was just trying to figure things all out. But all the things you told me...and all the things you said doesn't add up to how things unfolded. But I guess that's just blond ambition ain't it? It's OK I'll take this secret to the grave. ;)


Fuck You. Fuck You All.....

.....but thanks for the motivation :) 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter