Follow thatsrye on Twitter RyE On How Rye Met Steph Part 2 ~ The Life & Times

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

RyE On How Rye Met Steph Part 2

It was the end of October and Steph had still not given me an answer to my masterpiece letter (insert sarcasm) where I told her how I felt. I don't know if she was thinking about it...or unsure of how she felt...or didn't feel the same way and just didn't know how to tell me. Either way the girl took her sweet time in letting me know.

Leaving me letters like this: 





Well she annoyed me.....but that would be routine. After a couple more days she the big day finally arrived! She felt the same way! WHOO HOO!







 

Only things couldn't really be that simple could they? For some reason, my best friend Paul at the time had an issue with me dating Steph (Go figure at the 4th grade already dating drama). I didn't know quite how to break it to him nor did I really understand why he had an issue to begin with but I knew I had to tell him something.....

Now if I did or not well that remained to be seen.



PS. Happy Birthday Steph! -11.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow thatsrye on Twitter